Corporate Ski Breaks in Morzine Avoriaz
Planning a Corporate Ski Break in Morzine Avoriaz; then look no further
Alpine Adventure regularly organise corporate ski breaks in Morzine-Avoriaz and can create a bespoke package to suit your needs. We can provide luxury ski chalets in great locations which are easily accessible from the UK. Let us know how long you want to stay for and what you would like to do during your holiday and we’ll put together a trip to remember.
There are numerous cheap flights into Geneva airport every day and the quick transfer time to Morzine-Avoriaz (around 70 minutes) means that you can be out on the ski slopes in no time at all. We can have your lift passes and ski equipment waiting for you when you arrive at the chalet so that after a quick piece of cake and glass of champagne you can hop into our free minibus and get straight out onto the slopes.
We have lived in the Portes du Soleil for many years and are on hand to help you to get the best out of your holiday. We can recommend the best ski pistes for your ability level, the nicest restaurants and the best pubs. We can also arrange other activities for you to try if you fancy a break from skiing.
Why choose us?
- Frequent cheap flights to Geneva airport from all over Europe
- Short transfer time from the airport (70 minutes)
- Massive ski area with 650km of pistes and excellent off-piste routes to suit all abilities
- Charming, luxurious chalets in beautiful locations
- Delicious home-cooked food, fine wines plus plenty of bubbly and canapes
- Great local knowledge and first class service (owner run)
- Lift passes pre-collected giving you more time on the slopes
- Choose your equipment in advance and use our in house ski fitting service. You can be kitted out and on your way to the pistes within minutes of your arrival!
- We can organise ski and snowboarding lessons, plus other activities for you with the best ski schools at the best price.
A typical package would include
- Private airport transfers
- Accommodation in a beautiful chalet
- Champagne and canapes on arrival
- Buffet breakfasts and afternoon tea each day
- 4 course evening meals with quality wines and/or evenings out in gourmet restaurants or mountain retreats
- Use of a spa area (hot tub, sauna..)
- In-house massage and beauty treatments
- Daily skiing/snowboarding or other activities to suit your requirements (including all tuition, equipment, lift passes and transport)
Please contact us for further details and for a tailored quote.