Planning a Short Ski Break in Morzine Avoriaz
We can help!
Our flagship ski chalet La Vieille Ferme de la Moussiere specialises in short break skiing holidays. Arrivals are possible on any day of the week and for any duration of stay. You can book a bed & breakfast ski break and add evening meals at the chalet as and when you want to, enabling you to sample the delights of the local restaurants on some nights.
There are numerous cheap flights into Geneva airport every day and the quick transfer time to Morzine-Avoriaz (around 70 minutes) means that you can be out on the ski slopes in no time at all. We can have your lift passes and ski equipment waiting for you when you arrive at the chalet so that after a quick piece of cake and glass of champagne you can hop into our free minibus and get straight out onto the slopes.
We have lived in the Portes du Soleil for many years and are on hand to help you to get the best out of your holiday. We can recommend the best ski pistes for your ability level, the nicest restaurants and the best pubs. We can also arrange other activities for you to try if you fancy a break from skiing.
See La Vieille Ferme de la Moussiere for full details on the facilities and location of our short-breaks chalet. Short breaks may also possible at our other Morzine ski chalets at certain times of year – please enquire if interested.
Why choose us?
- Frequent cheap flights to Geneva airport from all over Europe
- Short transfer time from the airport (70 minutes)
- Massive ski area with 650km of pistes and excellent off-piste routes to suit all abilities
- Charming and unique chalet in a truly beaufitul location
- Great local knowledge and first class service (owner run)
- Fabulous food and quality wines
- Lift passes pre-collected giving you more time on the slopes
- Choose your equipment in advance and use our in house ski fitting service. You can be kitted out and on your way to the pistes within minutes of your arrival!
- We can organise ski and snowboarding lessons, plus other activities for you with the best ski schools at the best price.
- Central location in St Jean d’Aulps (a pretty village on the outskirts of Morzine)
- Sleeps 10-15 people
- 5 ensuite rooms with the most comfortable beds in the Alps!
- Close to bars & restaurants
- Free mini bus to the pistes
- Outdoor hot-tub
- Roaring log fire
- Games room with pool table and games consoles
- B&B or half-board catering options
- British TV
- Media centre with music and films
- Free Wifi
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, fluffy bathrobes and luxurious towels
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily cleaning
- Well-stocked wine cellar
- In-house massage and beauty treatments can be arranged
Please contact us for further details and for a tailored quote.